Join our Board of Directors
JOIN OUR BOARD OF DIRECTORS!
The Hunt Club Community Association (HCCA) is recruiting for our volunteer Board of Directors. We are seeking candidates who reflect the demographics in our Hunt Club community, and preferably, our four neighbourhoods – Quinterra-Woods, Hunt Club Woods, Hunt Club Estates and Hunt Club Chase.
According to our By-Laws, it is the duty of the Past President to organize the election of new Directors.
We’re looking for people who:
- are residents of Hunt Club and/or are already contributing to one or more of our community initiatives;
- have a burning desire to help make our community the best place possible to live, work and play;
- look forward to sharing ideas with and information with our River Ward councillor, who attends our monthly meetings;
- are ‘team players’ and are prepared to actively participate in the Association;
- are looking to connect with other residents to help shape a safe, healthy, and vibrant community.
There is an abundance of talent, skill sets and interests right here in Hunt Club and we’re looking to harvest these to enrich and strengthen our community association.
Please consider stepping forward as a member and even possibly as a director.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
The work of the association is carried out by board members, association members and members of the community through a number of committees.
- Library Services Matter Committee
- Environment Committee
- Governance Committee
- Communications Committee
- Finance Committee
- City Services Committee