The Hunt Club Community Association (HCCA) provides a leadership role in many important community activities. We also monitor developments and other local issues that may affect our area, informing residents and facilitating community action when needed. Please support your association by registering as a member.
Membership entitles you to vote during general meetings of the association, like the annual general meeting held in the fall of each year; where you can
- elect the Board of Directors of the association;
- vote on key issues that affect the association and the community.
As a non-profit community association, we want to ensure our vision and mission are in line with the needs of the community. We rely on membership as one way to do so. Members receive:
- a membership card that can be used to get a 20% discount on the cost of the all-inclusive fitness programs at any of the City of Ottawa 23 Recreation Programs.
- Opportunities to meet and engage with like-minded community members, make a few new friends, and accomplish something in the process.
Register as a Member
Membership is just $10 per person per year. There are a variety of ways to register as a member.Download Membership Form
Complete the Membership Form
You can register for a membership by downloading, printing and returning your completed Membership Form to us by email or regular post.
Hunt Club Community Association (HCCA)
3320 Paul Anka Drive
Ottawa ON K1V 0J9
Hunt Club Riverside Park Community Centre
Membership forms and envelopes are available at the Front Desk of the Hunt Club Riverside Park Community Centre. Simply approach the Front Desk and ask for a membership form. An envelope should also be provided. Simply complete the form, and enclose your payment if you feel comfortable, and ask the Front Desk staff person to place your sealed envelope into the Hunt Club Community Association Mail slot.
You can register and make payments online.
You can register for a membership, drop of your completed membership form or make a payment at any of our:
- Monthly Board Meetings
- Annual General Meeting
- Fall Festival
- Most Other Events & Special Meetings Organized by HCCA
Frequently Asked Questions
I can't remember if I've signed up to be a member, how can I check?
We have a master list of our members and if you would like to confirm your membership feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com
What does membership cost?
Membership is $10 per person per year.
What payment methods do you accept
You can pay your membership fee online or in person through Visa, MasterCard, Interac, mobile payments or by cheque.
Where do the fees collected go?
The membership fees collected go towards the operations of the association. These expenses include general liability insurance, rental fees, web hosting and printing costs.
Do I have to renew my membership each year?
If you paid for a one-year membership then yes, you should renew. We now offer the ability to purchase memberships for two or three years, so you may not have to renew each year.
What is a community Association?
Community Associations are usually registered societies that have a general mission to improve neighbourhood life within a specific geographic region. Some have facilities and/or paid staff and some have none. What they all have in common is that they are volunteer run and share a common mandate to provide programs, services and communications to their residents that will improve the quality of life.
- Provide information to residents through a newsletter and/or online presence and acting as a unified voice on issues affecting the community.
- Provide input into the planning and development process and fostering good planning practices.
- Offer social programs and activities for residents of all ages
- Develop and enhance community pride and spirit through hosting or volunteering at special events
Your Community Association, the Hunt Club Community Association, is a registered non-profit organization, overseen by a Board of Directors. We do not have employees or own any real estate or other assets.