City Councillor’s Update – June 2020Jun 1, 2020 - By Riley Brockington
There were a number of items that I covered at this month’s HCCA meeting, including:
- City’s residential growth management strategy, as part of the Official Plan review completed this past week
- Ongoing increased access to city facilities as provincial restrictions are slowly lifted.
- Updates on the Riverside Drive O-Train Bridge Rehabilitation and the Confederation Heights Bridge Rehabilitation
- New Ottawa Public Library services that are going to phase in starting on June 8, beginning with curbside returns and hold pickups at six locations, including the Greenboro Branch.
- City’s Tow Truck Regulation Review is underway. You can participate here on ottawa.ca
- Expanded testing for COVID-19, now open to anyone needing a test at all three locations.
You can review the entire handout from Monday’s HCCA meeting on my website at rileybrockington.ca