New Updates to HCCA WebsiteJan 22, 2021
A website can often be one of an organization’s most essential communication tools. The Hunt Club Community Association’s website was in need of a modern revival—and that’s exactly what it received over that last year! As 2021 rolls in, so does the next phase of the new HCCA website. Thank you to web designer and HCCA Secretary Jason Dubue, and everyone who contributed to designing this essential communication tool.
The updated website now includes:
- Event listings & News articles, timely-posted and open to comments
- New “Meetings & Documents” section including:
- Quick access to board meeting information and agenda
- Over 40 years of Minutes from monthly board meetings
- Membership application or renewal with secure online payments
- Local Issues: Find out what issues we are trying to resolve
- An expanded history of the Hunt Club area
Although there’s still more we want to improve, a future addition that we are excited to build, is a directory of local businesses right here in the Hunt Club area. If you are local, and interested in listing your company, small business, craft or services please email email@example.com with your contact information and a summary of what you offer.
Don’t forget to look around our updated website ( hunt-club.ca ) and let us know what you think!