Hunt Club Creek
The Hunt Club Creek flows from DND lands bordering Hunt Club Road, under the road to the Ottawa Hunt and Golf Club to Uplands Drive, Gillespie Crescent, then to Riverside Drive and through NCC lands bordering Rivergate Place through to the Rideau River.
The Rideau Valley Conservation Authority (RVCA) overseas a City Stream Watch (CSW) program for the Rideau Valley watershed. A component of this program is the City Stream Watch – Adopt-A-Stream program. RVCA conducted its first in-depth evaluation of the health of Hunt Club Creek in the summer of 2013. The Hunt Club Community Association (HCCA) adopted Hunt Club Creek in September 2013.
HCCA has renewed its adoption of Hunt Club Creek in November 2020, effective until November 2025.
Please watch the latest presentation from the Rideau Valley Conservation Authority, regarding the Hunt Club Creek and how stream watch volunteers can help.
Reports & Resources
*Please note that all participants are required to fill out the Liability & Safety Waiver Form. Please email your completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Liability & Safety Waiver Form*
- Quick Reference Agreement to Invasive Plant Species
- Invasive Species: (Friends of the Central Experimental Farm)
- City Stream Watch 2019 Summary Report
- Hunt Club Creek 2019 Catchment Report
- Hunt Club Creek 2013 Summary Report
- City Stream Watch Adopt-A-Stream – Form Agreement
Submit an Observation
If you have images to send, or any questions about this program please send an email to email@example.com. Thank you!