Still Don’t Have an Ottawa Public Library Card?Sep 15, 2021 - By B.B. Brighten
Hey! Did you know that you can now get your FREE Ottawa Public Library card online? Check it out here if you are 18 years or older: https://biblioottawalibrary.ca/en/node/370093 or here if you are a kid or a teen: https://biblioottawalibrary.ca/en/node/370096
You can also download audio e-books, then listen to them anywhere you choose, at any time, alone or with a friend. Did you know that there are all kinds of online events and YouTube D.I.Y. programs that you can access with your public library card? Check some of them out here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXQxeggRJvhed0qp9m9tr0H9ucG_-u5Rn
What are you waiting for?
Some of my favourite library sentences:
- I met her (him, they) at the library.
- I accuse Professor Plum in the library with a rope.
- I’m off to the library, well, actually the Bookmobile, since that’s all we’ve got.
- What’s in your home library? On shelves, online or on your Kindle?
- He arrived a few minutes late for the PC Users workshop at the library, because his second bus connection was late.
- Can you walk by a library without going in just to have a peek?
- Where can you imagine seeing a small library branch in our Hunt Club community?
- If you want to see Morgan, try the library.
What are some of your favourite sentences with the word ‘library’ in them?
Where can you picture a library branch in our Hunt Club community?